One of the things I love most about blogs and social media is that you get to learn about different people, where they come from and what interests them. The internet as a whole has made it so much easier to find inspiration through different people.
I find it extremely interesting to learn facts about people and I thought it would be cool to share 10 facts about myself!
1. I was born in Brooklyn, NY but raised in Raleigh, NC by Trinidadian parents
2. I lived in Trinidad for a year before moving to North Carolina
3. I played the piano for like 5/6 years during my childhood
4. I could probably eat Asian food EVERYDAY
5. Collecting journals are my weakness -- I own so many and I use them as a way to document my life through it's various stages
6. I am reserved when I first meet someone but that's only because I am observing their mannerisms and behaviors -- once you get to know me, I am very talkative!
7. I love taking photos of everything that inspires me -- I have a lot of shots of beautiful interiors, architecture and coffee art in my camera roll
8. I am the only child -- I think this is why I love having alone time. I have to recharge by being alone if I am around people for too long
9. I have been a vegan on and off for about 2 years now -- lately i've been eating vegan
10. I hope to one day be able to create and only create as a full-time career
Sometimes it's hard for me to share things about myself, so this is definitely a start and I hope to be more intimate on this blog.